Yesterday Ryan and I went out to our friend Stephanie's house to have mommy handwork with her and one other mom. The kids had a great time playing while we worked on these cute little flower girls. The head on mine is not as smooth as I had hoped but she is still cute. I love that Ryan still enjoys playing with the toys I make. When I finished her up last night I put her on the nature table and Ryan grabbed her and kept her by his side. It was cute. It made me smile!
3 comments:
It's so "romantic" and wholesome to have a group of women to sit and create with while the kids play, isn't it?
Re: your last post,
Aren't the Thimbles just so cool! We went for the ride last summer and really enjoyed all those stories. Great fodder for much daydreaming!
There was an article in the paper here in Alaska about the "eccentric" woman who was selling off her islands!
Your stuff just gets cuter and cuter!! Love it!
Looking Good!
Post a Comment