As we were quietly drawing I made up a story to go along. It started off with the "red gnome" out on a walk. The "yellow gnome" soon followed. They both began to run as something in the forest had scared them. They ran all the way to the "White Gnome King" who held both of their hands and calmly took them to the forest where they could see what the noise was that scared them. As they were standing in the forest the sun began to shine down through the trees bringing light for them to see. It turned out to be a bird that had scared the little "red gnome".
It is funny when I look at the drawings it just looks like bars of colors on the paper but when I think about the story all of a sudden the drawing has life to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment