Congratulations Sage! He has completed all the elementary grades and moves on to middle school next year! I can not believe how times fly - he will now be in the 7th grade. I saw considerable growth in him this year becoming more independent yet still hanging on to his childhood. I am so proud of him and everything he does (well except for today when he overate at the library teen games and is know lying on the couch with a belly ache! )
Here he is after receiving his certificate of completing the 6th grade. Ryan and I went to his promotion ceremony. I sure love that guy and it's not his fault award ceremonies are so boring - but my,my my.

Oh yes - here he is eating treats again - caught in the act.

For his 6th grade/summer present we got him a slip and slide that you use your skimboard's on. It didn't work as well as the pictures on the box, but he had fun anyway!


WE LOVE YOU SAGE!
1 comment:
Congratulations SAGE!!!!
We'll have to celebrate when you visit!
Post a Comment