This past Saturday we enjoyed some family time at the annual Brooksvale Park Fall Festival. It was a slightly chilly day but with the sun shinning it helped to keep us warm. Tony and Ryan spent some time working on a kite together while Sage and I wandered looking at the different booths set up. We ran into one of Ryan's homeschool friends and spent some time hanging out with them.

Ryan was very excited to take a ride on the tractor pulled hay ride. At least until we go on and it was crowded and he was squished - then he was not so happy about the ride. But it was a beautiful day for it and the rest of us enjoyed it anyway.

Tony has finally accepted bears into his life and has even made a friend with one. Don't worry neither TOny nor the bear were hurt in the taking of this picture : )

Every year they have the casting area that the boys love. They spend the most time there!! Fortunatly it is right next to the band so I can watch the musicians while they cast.


After having some lunch and brownies it was time to head one - just a brief side note about lunch. For those who know me will be shocked that I ate a cheeseburger there and they had veggie burgers available. Something about being pregnant, I start to crave meat!
Anyway we dropped Sage off at the Social Services house for his first non parent chaperoned trip! Every Sat here in our town the SS office hosts a teen social for middle school students and Sage has been going every Sat. It is good for him to go and interact with other kids his own age, he struggles with that. So they went to Six Flags! and had a great time they did not get home till 11 that night! Six Flags is a place that we will never take a family vacation to on purpose so it was a good opportunity for Sage to try it out.
As Sage went off on his adventure I went to my book study group where we had a workshop on block crayon drawing. It was so inspiring - I will post about that soon.
1 comment:
Is that a stuffed bear?
Looks like a fun time...
xx
Post a Comment