Saturday, October 25, 2008

Birthday Party Fun

Today we had birthday party fun. It was a small crowd of 2 families / 6 kids incl Ryan. I kinda like it low key! It was nice that the kids knew each other already and were able to just play. We did play a couple of games but other than that, they did their own thing.

As the guests arrived they each received a cape of their choice:


Then down to the Royal castle for the festivities.
The Royal throne's:
King Ryan holding court with a young maiden.
Beware of the red dragon - eeek: (she is too cute- how can you be scared of her)
The favorite games was the catapulte. Sage set up a castle from the blocks and the kids took turns trying to knock it down.
Tony made an awesome cake - double layer chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting. Yummm

After the party our good friends the Cosar's stayed for dinner. They just got back from Turkey so it was good to see them again. We had a nice dinner.

Ryan and I posed together with his new sword and shield from Grandma and Grandpa.

P.S. the sweater I am wearing I just finished knitting the other day. It came out very nice, I am pleased. It is the first sweater I have made all in one piece - no sewing pieces together!

1 comment:

Longstreth Family said...

Looks like you had great birthday party. Your dad made an awesome cake. love, Aunt Yvonne