Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mama Handwork


Today we had over 3 very creative mama's and their kiddo's over for Mama Craft day and kid Playday! mom's and kids both had a great time. We made these needle felted trees. The top can be changed to reflect the seasons. I have to say not bad for not knowing what we were doing. I got the verbal directions from a friend and the rest we figured it out as we went. It is wonderful to be able to bounce ideas off each other. This tree will stay on our nature table.

The kids had a great time playing and then we shared some yummy veggie soup.
I love our craft days they are so inspiring !!!! Can't wait to do it again.


I am also happy that the Princess of the Forest Doll up there in the header has found a home. She was in my Etsy shop but now I have traded her for 2 stainless steel water bottles that my friend Steph over at Elemental Handcrafts sells with her logo on them. I have been wanting stainless steel water bottles for so long now - yeahh!

5 comments:

Amber said...

You are lovely and your blog is just so lovely...


Looking forward to seeing lots more...
check out mine...you may enjoy

Take care
Amber

http://naturalplaygarden.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

ooooo!!! Love your tree.....like all trees (people) no two are alike and all are beautiful!

Melisa & Erik Nielsen said...

I am loving that tree!! So cool.

Blessings.

RunninL8 said...

I LOVE that tree~~~ One of the things on my list to make. Our tree would be bare of course because there is 4 INCHES OF SNOW OUTSIDE KNOCKING ALL THE LEAVES OFF THE TREES!!!!!!!!

~Sigh~

Yup. I need to play some mommy craft days. I've got much STUFF to start as well as finish!

Amy said...

I haven't stopped in for awhile!

I love this tree. So cool! So happy to hear about the newest addition. So exciting.