has our first babe been a girl we would have named her Luna...congratulations, this is my first time here & I think I might just come back again x
Oh congratulations...what exciting news..Hmm names...I love Fern for a girl?Both other suggestions are so good too..Take care
Congratulations! ~Luke
Happy Birthday!! What a great gift. Good thing she has two older brother's to protect her! :)
Thanks everyone. The name ideas are great!
Congratulations on having a girl! Girls are so much fun. There are so many girl names to choose from. I can't wait to hear what it is.
Congratulations! Daisy Mae is a cute name. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
has our first babe been a girl we would have named her Luna...
congratulations, this is my first time here & I think I might just come back again x
Oh congratulations...what exciting news..
Hmm names...
I love Fern for a girl?
Both other suggestions are so good too..
Take care
Congratulations!
~Luke
Happy Birthday!! What a great gift. Good thing she has two older brother's to protect her! :)
Thanks everyone. The name ideas are great!
Congratulations on having a girl! Girls are so much fun. There are so many girl names to choose from. I can't wait to hear what it is.
Congratulations! Daisy Mae is a cute name. :)
Post a Comment