A friend brought this box of cloth diapers for me!! I feel so honored to be receiving them (cloth diapers are not cheap). Many of them were given to her and now she is passing them to me - some ore about 8 years old and you would never know it. How wonderful to part of a community that can circulate something like cloth diapers. Think of all those disposables that are not being bought and cluttering up the landfills. I do feel that this time around I owe the earth for all the disposable's I used on my other children. I am very excited about our cloth diapers! Ryan also decided his doll George needed a cloth diaper !
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Cloth Diapers and A good friend's birthday party
Today Ryan and I went to his good friend Gwen's birthday party. He had a wonderful time - so did I. Her mom made a wonderful 5 layer Vegan,Wheat free cake in the shape of castle and it was very yummy!! Despite a shaky start to our day(Ryan had a tough time with his costume and it made him very upset) it turned out to be a great day.
A friend brought this box of cloth diapers for me!! I feel so honored to be receiving them (cloth diapers are not cheap). Many of them were given to her and now she is passing them to me - some ore about 8 years old and you would never know it. How wonderful to part of a community that can circulate something like cloth diapers. Think of all those disposables that are not being bought and cluttering up the landfills. I do feel that this time around I owe the earth for all the disposable's I used on my other children. I am very excited about our cloth diapers! Ryan also decided his doll George needed a cloth diaper !
A friend brought this box of cloth diapers for me!! I feel so honored to be receiving them (cloth diapers are not cheap). Many of them were given to her and now she is passing them to me - some ore about 8 years old and you would never know it. How wonderful to part of a community that can circulate something like cloth diapers. Think of all those disposables that are not being bought and cluttering up the landfills. I do feel that this time around I owe the earth for all the disposable's I used on my other children. I am very excited about our cloth diapers! Ryan also decided his doll George needed a cloth diaper !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Passing on cloth diapers is great! I gave all my old ones to my brother to use with his twins - he never looked back to disposables again.
Erin
www.momandbabyboutique.com
OMG you're having a baby! I am SO happy for you! I have so many cloths dipes and other goodies I can share if its a girl! Keep me updated!
xoxo
Post a Comment