
One day Ryan was inspired to put on a puppet show for me!! It was nice to see his story evolve with characters and a story line. This story is about a princess who want to goes out into the woods but has to cross the river to get there.

Here our story was the "Pumpkin House" by Suzanne Down. To get ready for the story I painted this watercolor picture of the pumpkin and the mouse coming to make his house inside.

This is a needle felted pumpkin and a beeswax mouse to go with the story. One morning Tony stayed home and he was able to sit in at storytime. I was able to do a little puppet show while I told the story. Both TOny and Ryan enjoyed it.

Beeswax mice. I am excitted because this is RYan's first time actually modeling something and not just rolling up the wax into tubes!! His is the mouse in the middle.

Our letter this week is Qq. Today I told the story of the Princess and the Quail then we drew Q's with our block crayons and turned them into pictures.
1 comment:
Wow. That looks like a really cool puppet show. Tell Ryan I want to come home right now and see it! Darn work!
Post a Comment