Friday, October 5, 2007

Sage


We sure do miss him when he is school! He is doing great so far in 6th grade and making many new nice friends. He started swimming 2 days a week and really enjoys it. On thursday he went to the monthly book club at the library. I am very proud of him for going and he loves it. I am proud because he is the only boy and all the girls are in middle or high school. He does not feel weird about that and had fun. Right now the boys in the neighborhood are being very mean to him for some reason so it is good to be around nice kids.

2 comments:

Pam and Anders said...

Sounds like a busy guy! I'm glad he's enjoying school and swimming.

Yo Yo's Blog said...

Sage...you are so handsome!!! Your great grandfather Holt was great swimmer. He swam in college and in the nationals.

You come from a family of swimmers!
(your mom, Grandpa, Aunt Yo Yo, Aunt Sherri, Chrisite, Johnny & Gina!)