Ryan turned 5 years old today! I can not believe how quickly the years go by. He was having a bit of trouble last night and this morning with the idea of being older. He is worried that when he grows up he will not be living with us. Of course we know when he turns 16 he will not be feeling this way - but for now I just tell him he can live with me until he is 100!

This is the card I made for Ryan. The picture is actually for the Waldorfsupplies.com website. I love it so decided to draw it the best I could. It came out beautiful. Ryan's birthday verse:
(written by Roberto Trostli - a Waldorf Teacher)
Like the Lilly pure and good
Like the moon so bright -
May my every thought be filled with beauty,truth and light.
Like the rose so rich and red
like the sun above -
may my every word and deed be filled with strength and love.

Ryan had requested this special birthday fairy a few weeks ago. Blue shirt,purple hair holding a baby! Below is the birthday rainbow bridge. We started the tradition last year where if the kids feel inspired to they can cross the rainbow bridge to start a new year. This year Ryan did not want to cross the bridge. He is now ok with being 5 but does not want to make it "official". Maybe next year.
3 comments:
What a milestone! I can't believe how quick they're growing up!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!
I showed your blog to Great Grandmom tonite. She was quite impressed with the Birthday party and all the Elves and Faeries!
I will try to show her the blog as much as possible.
Happy Birthday Ryan Kyle!
Post a Comment