I am blown away at how beautiful it is! I love the style, but especially the color. It looks awesome. What a great accomplishment.It's nice to see a picture of you too. Puts a face with the writing :)
Ryan seems to like it! :)
Thanks!! I wore it all day yesterday and it is very cozy. I just need to add a button and it is complete - but it is not a priority.I have had that green yarn for a year just waiting for the right project. I love'd the color also.
What a lovely lady. Now if we could only do something about that kid!
From Aunt Yo Yo:You look beautiful and so skinny! Green is a good color for you and I love the sweater...time to go the shopping network and sell it!!!I love the cute little boy next to you too!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am blown away at how beautiful it is! I love the style, but especially the color. It looks awesome. What a great accomplishment.
It's nice to see a picture of you too. Puts a face with the writing :)
Ryan seems to like it! :)
Thanks!! I wore it all day yesterday and it is very cozy. I just need to add a button and it is complete - but it is not a priority.
I have had that green yarn for a year just waiting for the right project. I love'd the color also.
What a lovely lady. Now if we could only do something about that kid!
From Aunt Yo Yo:
You look beautiful and so skinny! Green is a good color for you and I love the sweater...time to go the shopping network and sell it!!!
I love the cute little boy next to you too!!!
Post a Comment