
Friday late afternoon we had a friend come over who stayed for dinner and we had a wonderful time. Ryan and his friend get along so well, they are both so creative and come up with some wonderful things. Above is their stage they made. Ryan is playing the "organ" and his friend is playing the "bagpipes". They practiced and played this for the entire 3 hours they were here! Last time we were at their house they played boat for about 2 hours!
The aftermath:
You can not tell in this picture, but just about everything from the kitchen area is under the lesson table! I guess they needed it in case they got hungry during their show : )


Today I spent 3 hours in the playroom and emerged finally with a breath of fresh air :



Now I know it wont stay this way for too long , after all it is a playroom and I am so glad that Ryan loves to play down there.
No comments:
Post a Comment