Saturday, December 13, 2008

Painting and other goings on...

This past week Sage has been working on his first glue together model. He was so proud of himself when he was finished! Great job Sage!!!

I love watching my 2 boys doing something together. It was so peaceful, they painted while I worked on some handwork. They funny thing is that before they painted together, there was a big struggle over a particular chair at the table. It ended with Ryan in tears and Sage pretty upset at his brother. This pic was taken about 15 min later - I am so glad they were able to work through it and not hold a grudge!


The art of making dough for bread with Ryan. Of course you need the elaborate set up before you begin - that is what makes the dough rise of course - lol

Ryan had decided that for a christmas present for his dad, he would teach him how to drop spindle. The other morning he felt it was a good morning to teach him. His reason was that while everyone is opening presents they might be bored watching Tony do the drop spindle? I guess it makes sense. Anyway, he did a great job teaching him.

No comments: