Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


Here it comes - we are supposed to get about about 6 - 12 inches of snow today!

We are supposed to leave for Florida this Sunday - I am keeping our fingers crossed that the roads will be ok and we can get out of here. There is more snow on its way.

Well the kids just went back out and Tony is out shoveling so with an empty house I can wrap a few presents and work on some last minute touches to some of the kids presents. Tomorrow morning we are having our Winter Solstice / Christmas in CT celebration. Tonight we will light our fourth light of advent as we get ready for the Solstice.

We also had a small advent spiral last night - I will post more on that soon.

No comments: