When the coloring was down we made kites. The first windy day we get, Ryan and I are going to test it out that is if it lasts that long, right now Ryan is trying to fly it in the house as if it were a paper airplane. I guess we will test out its durability!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Making a Kite
Our friend Wendy had invited us at to her house today to be a part of her once a month Fairy Glen Playgarden playgroup. We had so much fun. One other family was there with her son and small daughter. Lots of boy play. It was nice to see them all getting along and playing imaginatively. After a short circle (perfect for an active boys attention span) she led us to another room where she told a story as the kids drew. It is one story I like alot that I used to tell Ryan when he was younger. It is the story of how the wind and the sun both think they are stronger then the other. To see who is strongest they try to get a man walking with his coat on - to take it off. The wind blowing just makes him wrap his coat around him tighter but when it is the sun's turn he shines down on him as hot as he can and eventually the man takes off his coat.
When the coloring was down we made kites. The first windy day we get, Ryan and I are going to test it out that is if it lasts that long, right now Ryan is trying to fly it in the house as if it were a paper airplane. I guess we will test out its durability!


Hi Issac. It looks like Ryan took a picture of his friend.
When the coloring was down we made kites. The first windy day we get, Ryan and I are going to test it out that is if it lasts that long, right now Ryan is trying to fly it in the house as if it were a paper airplane. I guess we will test out its durability!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are always so happy to spend time with you! Thanks for the great write up!
Post a Comment