The buds of the little tree are starting to sprout.
Ryan is out with short sleeves playing in the mud. Ahh the joy of playing in spring time mud. This is the time of year,when mud is tracked into the house daily. Soon we will have lots of mud pies to eat -yumm.
Its hard to believe just 2 days again this yard was covered in snow!
My neighbor has been paying me to let her 2 pointers out in the afternoon and I usually bring Heidi with me so she can have a playdate in their yard with them. There she is with not 1 but 2 of their bones. Not only did she take their bones, she stood guard over them and chased Luke and Mary away if they came near her!! Who knew she had it in her - the leader of the pack.
Luke and Mary - the neighbors dogs
My neighbor says this spring he is going to build a new fence with a gate between our yards so that Heidi can visit and the boys(and mom) can come pick blueberries! It was so nice, last year we had an endless supply of blueberries.
THE POWER OF THE WIND!!! Spring also means I can start hanging out the clothes. Hurray, not only do I hang out the clothes for Eco-friendly reasons, but it will nice to not have to pay for the electricity again for running the dryer! Now I have to remember to watch the weather and only do laundry the night before a sunny day so I can hang them out in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment