Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary!




Tony and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary yesterday! We actually went out to dinner by ourselves and then to the coffee shop that by chance had a local band playing. The guitarist is a teacher so I got his card as a possibility for Ryan and Tony brought home ribs for Sage - our meat eater. Even out alone we still think about the kids! We had a great time and really enjoyed each others company.

p.s. that is little Sage at 2 years old being held by the best man Jason.

3 comments:

World Wide Alternative said...

Congratulations!
You have been very busy...Xxx

* * said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! What gorgeous colors for your wedding! And I love your cape!!! I also wore a similar cape with a loose hood.
My husband and I always seem to talk about our kids when we are out alone too! (When we actually get to go out alone!) : )

Pam and Anders said...

Happy anniversary!! I remember that day! Everything was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Can't believe it's been so long, you guys have every reason to celebrate!