Monday, February 11, 2008

Wet felting with Ryan

This video is rather funny. This afternoon I wanted to wet felt some new fruit and veggies for the Etsy shop. I am learning that the best way to get Ryan involved in handwork is to set it up for myself first and not even ask him or tell him what we are doing - and just do it. He wanted his own bowl and wool to create. The video shows a short version of how Ryan wet felts - he went on like this for half an hour !!



Sorry the video is sideways - I forgot to hold the camera the right way for videos.





1 comment:

* * said...

Very, very sweet! My children are always interested in joining in on the handwork I am doing. It feels more natural for them to be interested on their own, sometimes telling them to do it inhibits their process.