Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A day with my boys

Yesterday morning did not start off very well. I woke up with a muscle spasm in my neck that caused a huge headache. I took 2 Alleve and iced my neck while resting on the couch. The boys played with the trains but argued the whole time. They have 2 different personalities and trying to be the moderater while nursing a severe headache can be a challange.

Finally the worst of my pain went away and I was finally able to join the world again. After my shower I came around the corner to see these 2 sweet boys.

The boys decided they wanted to go to Mixville - a local park that we love and hardly anyone is ever there. They played basketball for a while and then we took a walk.
With all the rain we had lately and the snow melting the stream was rushing. RYan made a bark boat to sail. It didnt get to far before it sunk.







We all had alot of fun at the park. It is so peacful and calming to be out in the woods. The boys always get along and Ryan is happy and is energy is focused on good.

3 comments:

Pam and Anders said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! What a beautiful park!

* * said...

My children (and I) are always happier outdoors! Beautiful pictures, looks like fun!

Tammy said...

It looks like it was such a fun outing. :)