Thursday, February 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT GRANDMOM!!


WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

* * said...

Very sweet picture! I made my youngest son a neckwarmer in that same style yarn at the start of the Winter. : ) By the way, I really love your Etsy creations!!

julie said...

Thank you! I have been working on some new Spring/Easter items for the Etsy shop and hope to post them soon. I was trying to get a few things made so I can post them at the same time.

Hey - do you have a blog??

* * said...

I can't wait to see what your Spring items will be!
The two things I keep telling myself I want to do this year is start a blog and an Etsy shop.... not sure when that will happen! : ) I did have a blog under password for a little while that served as a way to keep up with far away friends and family. But this time around I think it will be public, I like the idea of the friendships that could be made and it seems like a good way to make connections to an Etsy shop. I just need to find time or rather make time to keep up with it all!