This is so wonderful I am going to make one in my yard this week even though Valentine's Day is over. Well, actually, I will have my son do it. I don't like going out in the cold but he does and he loves playing with fire and lighting candles so this is just perfect :) We have a lot of snow too. - Kristie
4 comments:
What a beautiful photo!
Thank you Tammy
I just looked at your blog and I love your nature table!
This is so wonderful I am going to make one in my yard this week even though Valentine's Day is over. Well, actually, I will have my son do it. I don't like going out in the cold but he does and he loves playing with fire and lighting candles so this is just perfect :) We have a lot of snow too. - Kristie
It was the sweetest valentine's day present I ever got! Thanks Julie, Sage and Ryan!
Post a Comment