We stopped at a cave and found 2 baby bear cubs. I then read a verse about baby bears sleeping through the winter. Our next stop was at a farm where a rooster was trying to get the old hen out of her nest to eat her breakfast ( a verse was read as well). Our last stop was in the forest where a little mouse was trying to avoid the rain.
I have found that doing the movement journey with Ryan once a week works better than trying to have "circle time". I have tried unsuccesfully many ways for the past 2 years to have a "circle time" with Ryan and this way seems to work the best. I am no longer met with rolling eyes or "I dont want to sing". YEAH!!
3 comments:
What a wonderful idea! I have little luck with circle time and will definitely incorporate this into our day! Thank you for your inspiration, you are truly helping me in my homeschooling journey!
Nobody rolls their eyes like that little boy. Call a exorcist!
Hi Nicole,
I am glad that you are able to find inspiration through my experiences. I know I found inspiration through others as well. It is one big support system :)
Post a Comment