Lounging in the snow. Tony took the boys sledding to a local hill - well actually it used to be a ski mountain a long time ago - so it is pretty steep. The view looking up the sled hill. There is a jump on there somewhere that Sage went over on the snow tube. - thus the need for his helmet when sledding! Ryan too, he wore his bike helmet although he did not go over the jump he and Tony did go down the hill from the top for the first time. Inspecting the frozen pond.
I added this one in that Ryan took of me when I was on the phone.I kinda sums up how I felt today - tired !!!
Sledding just plain ROCKS!! My Connecticut mom left your weather last week to join our -10 weather here in Alaska. Now, today, it's 41 degrees and they actually cancelled school-RARE in AK!!- due to the ice!
3 comments:
Wow these pics show how it is a natural playground. May you get some rest and sleep dear lady..xx
Thanks for the refreshingly cool photos....
today it's 99 degrees where I live & tomorrow ~ 102!
I'm loving the illusion.
Sledding just plain ROCKS!! My Connecticut mom left your weather last week to join our -10 weather here in Alaska. Now, today, it's 41 degrees and they actually cancelled school-RARE in AK!!- due to the ice!
Post a Comment