Sunday, January 4, 2009

GoodBye Grandmom


As we were headed home on New Years Day, my Grandmother passed away during the night. She does not wake until 11 and we had left about 9 so we did not find out until my dad called me while we were in S. Carolina. It is always hard when a loved one passes on and I do find some comfort knowing that she is in peace now.
Who know this would of been the last picture of her taken on Christmas afternoon.

We all love you very much and will always.

5 comments:

EStraiton said...

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with all of you. I hope it gives you comfort to know you were able to spend time together this holiday.
xoxo

Amber said...

Oh i am so sorry. That is very hard to learn. I lost my nan recently and no matter their age it is hard. I am so sorry for your loss.xx

RunninL8 said...

Oh, how sad for you all...hugs go out to you. It's wonderful that you were all able to be together. I'm sure it meant a lot to her -and what contentment and peace to be surrounded by her loved ones.
Be well.

Lisa said...

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss.. Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

The peace of this moment will give birth to many fond memories of your Gran. You will find her in many Christmases to come, as I have with my Gran. I am sorry for your loss.