Thursday, July 31, 2008

Having Fun

I just thought I would check in and say hi! I have been having trouble getting pictures uploaded onto my blog while I have been here - crazy southern connection l0l : ) Although most of my pics have been of the boys at the beach or the pool. Visiting family and friends!!!

We will be heading to Atlanta and then on to Tennessee on Saturday.

2 comments:

RunninL8 said...

Hi there! Looks like you're all havin a ton of fun! The girls and I are looking forward to our trip to NJ/CT in 2 days!
Where in Tennessee are you going?
I know that my biological mother lives there around Shelby Forest....Another story...
Have a great time!

julie said...

hello! We are in Gatlinburg,Tenn right now. It is so beautiful here. I saw my first black bear lst night and just now thought I heard one. what an adrenaine rush! Have a wonderful trip in NJ/CT. If you are feeling up to maybe we can meet up with you and say hi.