Sunday, August 10, 2008

Florida adventures

We had a wonderful visit while in Florida. We spent most of our time in the pool or on the beach as well as visiting with family and friends. We loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa/


Sage loved hanging out with cousin Anders - he is like the big brother he never had. Ryan had a great time playing funny hats with cousin Pam. I of course also enjoyed hanging out and talking. We also loved playing with their son Arden.


Ryan had a blast pulling Arden in the wagon when we all went for a walk.That wagon was Sage's bday present when he turned one year old!
we stayed out at my parents condo on the beach for a couple days and Ryan made a couple of friends next door. I brought some of my handwork with me and the kids ended up wanting to sew gnomes and made a puppet show with my various supplies I had on hand. How fun!
The boys and I ate one breakfast at Shelby's coffee shop at the beach. That place is our old stomping ground and it was good to see old coffee shop friends.
Florida Wildlife - a real aligator swimming around in the Estuary at the nature cennter. I made sure to keep an eye on him!


Taking cousin Emily for a walk.
We were able to be in Florida for my niece's first birthday. It was a lot of fun and my sister made an awesome cake! we ate it all week. THe hat Emily is wearing is what I made for her and I am glad it fits.



Loving the Beach!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a lot of fun visiting you all as well. I wish we could visit and play more often. Maybe when Emily is older. She loves the hat and stuffed animal you made. You did a great job making those. She is always carrying those around.She likes the book too because it has a lot of exciting things to touch and ecplore.