Monday, May 19, 2008

Sage's first trip away from home!

Sage went on his first long overnight trip away from family. All the 6th graders went to Natures Classroom in Charlton, Mass for 3 days /2 nights. He had a wonderful time and I was so happy for him that he could go. Unfortunately he did not know how to delete the old pictures of the digital camera so he could not take pictures of his trip.

Ryan and I made this sign for his return. Even though he rolled those 13 year old brown eyes at us - I know he liked it!

He would not let me take a picture of him with his luggage - so here a pic of him picking up the pizza .

2 comments:

Anthony said...

We missed him so much. Glad you're back, kiddo.

Pam and Anders said...

Wow! That's a long trip! GOOOO SAGE!