This morning after Dad went to work and Sage was off on the big yellow bus, Ryan and I set about to do chores. I washed the dishes and he rinsed and put them in the strainer. I discovered this picture of the dishes after I downloaded the pics. I guess he was experimenting with the camera.

While he was doing the dishes he saw a Cardinal outside the window and called me in excitment to come quick and see. We then spent the next 5 minutes running around the house watching where the Cardinal was going. He eventually landed on the tree in the backyard and flew off into the distance. It was a a lot of fun running to the windows searching out our little red friend!!

Then we made homemade whole wheat pretzels. They came out yummy!! I have to admit, I did put way to much sea salt on them and had to scrap most of it off. Still yummy though and so easy to make.

This afternoon we started finger knitting some horse reigns. I made some to take to our co-op to use in circle time for the kids to be ponies and we decided we needed some at home also! I found that using the clip board really helped Ryan. I also found this finger knitting verse in our Children's Seasonal Treasury :
Use your little pinchers, go into the cave.Grab the little snake,My but you are brave!Pull it back through, so two of you can play.Close up the hole, so he can't get away! 
We also went on Ryan's first bike ride on his new bike w/out training wheels and in the rain!! That will be on a post soon to come ...
2 comments:
Those pretzels look amazing! Ryan is so helpful and crafty! You guys are so fun to follow. :)
Post a Comment