Sunday, March 6, 2011

A reawakening of sorts


I know that I have not blogged too much lately. There have been so many things going on. In 2 years we have moved 4 times - we bought our own home and are now busy fixing up they way we would like to have it. A way to make it feel cozy and wonderful. All the while homeschooling 2 boys and keeping up with a baby girl who is now a month away from turing 2 years old!

I have felt dormant during this time just occasionally crafting and using more traditional methods of homeschooling for RYan vs our usual creative way. I am feeling a sense of starting to become more organized and itching to get my hands on some wool and a felting needle! As summer approaches I am thinking about summer dresses to make , and big garden plans!!!

I am planning on being more consistent with my blogging, its not for lack of picture taking, we have plenty of those it is more of a time issue. It seems that whenever I am sitting that is a good time for my sweet baby to come over for nursies - I think she even can sense when I am sitting : )

But I do feel an awakening a feeling of wanting to get out there and do things - anything. I feel my baby moon is over and I am ready!



And my baby is getting bigger...



No comments: