Sunday, March 13, 2011

Beach and Kites

Sat was a great day to head to the beach for a walk and some unexpected kite making/flying!
Sage went with his Grandpa for the day and the rest of us packed up and headed north to Amelia Island. Tony had won tickets to the car show so he took Ryan there while Adeline and I drove to the beach.

It was beautiful!


We found this conch shell with someone still living in it. I have to say that I have never found one alive before. We took him back to the ocean where hopefully he will grow to be a big and strong conch shell.!


When the boys were done with their car show we picked them up and headed back to the beach for some lunch and kite making.
But first we must blow dandelions!

The park we went to had free kite making all day ! What a treat...

Adeline had so much fun just running with hers and loved it when it would get up in the air.
Once Ryan got the hang of it with Daddy's help, he also loved kite flying and I enjoyed watching them.



1 comment:

marcia said...

Beautiful photos.
children + nature = joy

happy day!