Sunday, March 29, 2009

One day past the due date!

I am now 40 weeks and one day. Still no sign of our sweet babies arrival. My husband has learned a few accupressure techniques that are supposed to help start labor and has been practicing them on me. I am taking evening primrose oil, walking and any other thing we find that may help. I know she will come when she is ready, I just don't want to be 2 weeks late and have to be induced - come on baby girl, we are waiting.

For the most part I feel good. I went for a bike ride on Friday morning and took R to the tennis courts yesterday. Went for a walk and practiced yoga. I also finished the cutest sweater for her. I was inspired by the creative mama over at Little Home Blessings and her vest she made for her baby girl. It was cream with wood buttons and knew I had to make something similar - it was too adorable and wonderful.
After a few gliches, I finished it ! I love it!


Of course I can't wait for her to wear it with the pants I made her. The pants are made from a felted sweater using the sleeves and I needle felted the little mushroom on the leg. Too cute .

Next I am on to making a knitted wool diaper cover.

No comments: