On Sat Ryan and I headed out to the local Waldorf school for one of their puppet shows. They only have a few a year so I try not to miss any. The story this time was "Mother Holle". As usual it was beautiful and inspiring.
After the show we headed out to the playground. Ryan spent a lot of time on the hay stacks they had set up. He jumped , did somersaults and had a blast. He made a friend on the swings and they headed back over to the hay stacks - they were very popular.
On our way out Ryan found this hollowed out log that is great for crawling through.
A blossom fairy just in time for spring to arrive. Ryan made this one below. He is really starting to enjoy his handwork and getting better at doing them by himself. This one he only needed a tiny bit if help.
1 comment:
Happy Spring around the corner time!
I used to love playing on those haystacks in Upstate NY when I was a kid. Rolling them down a hill was even more fun! Farmer was not too pleased, though....
Post a Comment