Last week I was given a blog award from Mountain Pulse - a wonderful lady in Alsaka. I enjoy her blog . We'll she gave me this Lemonade award for attitude and/ or gratitude. Even though I started off blogging for myself and my family , it has been wonderful to connect to many other moms and share our ongoings with them as well.
the LEMONADE award for Attitude and/or Gratitude
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.
This award goes to:
1. frogcreek -
The randomnly updated chronicle of our journey as a life learning, farm starting, kind parenting, organically minded, sustainable family.
2. little acorn learning
Eileen is a WAHM to four beautiful daughters and runs Little Acorn Playgarden out of her Connecticut home. She also offers a monthly nature curriculum for parents and caregivers of children.
3. Pineneedlegarden
Under the canopy of life some things stick to you, and sometimes they don't. When they do wouldn't it be nice if they could bring happiness to another human being? These musings are the pine needles of my life.
4.firstbabynextgeneration
New parents raising the first Kirchner/Bergstrom grandson! Very exciting times...thought it might get interesting enough to read once in a while.

2 comments:
Thanks Julie!!
I hope you're feeling well, I bet you're about in the "get her here, I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!" phase. We can't wait to meet her and hear your birth story! (The birth story's really more for me :)
Congrats on your award, so very much deserved...xxxx
Post a Comment