Monday, February 9, 2009

A Beautiful Painting, Eggs and Ice Cream


This beautiful painting came in the other day of us walking in the Tennessee Smokey Mountains. My mother made it for us as a Christmas present and recently had it framed and sent it to us. We all absolutely love it. Thanks Mom!















Yesterday our good friend Kim watched Ryan for us while my husband and I went to a homebirth meeting. She then invited us over for make your own pizza along with another family.

What a surprise when she gave us 3 doz eggs from her chickens! We are so grateful and I had a yummy egg this morning for breakfast.






Her husband had picked up some ice cream for dessert and bought a special carton for me - the pregnant lady! We could not stay for dessert as it was getting late and he insisted we take it home with us. Don't need to twist my arm to take home some chocolate ice cream! Thanks guys - you are awesome.

I had a big bowl tonight while taking a hot bath - that way I would not get cold after eating it - clever huh : 0

1 comment:

Bergstroms said...

Your mom is SO talented!