Sunday, February 1, 2009

Knitted goodies

I finished working on baby Adeline's knitted sleeper and it came out rather cute. I had a lot of trouble though with the pattern for some reason and made a few mistakes. I am sure the experienced knitter will see those right away! I think the cute buttons and little sheep help to take away from that. I can't wait to see my sweet little girl in this.




These slippers were supposed to be a Christmas present for Ryan, but I just ran out of time. I was able to knit these and sew them up all in a couple of days. Ryan is so happy to have the, although he would not let me take a pic of him in them.
The yarn is verigated and I tried hard to make the slippers match - but it did not work. Ryan does not seem to mind - so that makes it ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your baby bunting is darling!
I especially adore the name you've given her. Can't wait to meet her.

BTW..where did you find the slipper kit?? We are in need!