So - apparently this is my picture in the sixth folder, the sixth picture. - cloth toilet paper that I made last June 6th. I am a little embarrassed to post these here since I had decided not to last year after I made them, but I don't want to cheat and post a different picture.
They are for me to use for non-messy needs and then they go right into a pail filled with enviro friendly bleach until laundry time. I have to say that I still use them and it working out just fine - they are just as white and crisp as the day I made them ! : )
Plus it had been good practice for when I start using cloth diapers on the baby.
So now I am supposed to tag 6 people - except that I do not know 6 people who blog.
So I tag
Pam
Lisa
Eileen
( i do not know how to post links yet - I've tried but still have not figured it out.
2 comments:
ha ha! figures i came to check your blog tonight too! okay, i'll play nice.... love the TP by the way.
Ask your husband how to post links... :)
Post a Comment