So as soon as he woke up he started. What I found is that baking a cake is so much more than just a cake....
It was made up of many lessons.
1. Research - he had to find a good a gluten free and vegan cake recipe (it had to be vegan cause we were out of eggs!)
2. Cooperation and patience - learning to work with his siblings who also want to help and having patience with them
4. reading and following directions - this means slowing down and reading exactly what is in the recipe! Trust me this is a big lesson for Ryan. He started off trying to make this cake by just dumping in the four blend without measuring it : )
5. Self confidence - being proud of what he accomplished !
Heidi loved it and the cake really was the best chocolate cake I think I have ever eaten. So moist and yummy!
Happy Birthday Sweet Heidi!!





No comments:
Post a Comment