Monday, February 18, 2013

Blue Skies!


Last Friday turned out to be a beautiful day - sunny and warm. We had spent the morning getting Sage ready for his trip to Florida and the afternoon driving back and forth to Bellevue to get his spring quarter paperwork into the college on time. But we could not let this exceptionally sunny day go by without a trip to the park, Fortunately the farm where Adeline and I go for our farm class is 5 minutes away from the college.

When you don't see your shadow often, it sure is pretty cool - like I am seeing it for the first time : )
The same goes for the blue sky - it sure seems so blue compared to our usually grey, cloudy sky.
Living on the east coast, I have taken the sun for granted that we will see it most days out of the year and living in Florida I have most certainly cursed it in the middle of summer ( sorry father sun! )
I have a new found love for this wonder shinning in the sky!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you enjoying some sunshine!
Spring Blessings
Wendy