Friday, May 22, 2009

swimming

Well Sage did the right thing and went to school. So it was just us who went to the pond where we met up with our good friend Kim and her family for some fishing and swimming. The fishing was fun and the kids had a great time playing in the pond.
I am so happy that our friends live near by and can met up with us at the park. Adeline is not a good traveler , so for now we have to stay close to home. Since she is fussy most times it is good to go somewhere that has swings. Then I can put her in the ergo and swing until she falls asleep. This works most of the time.





I can see the look in his eye - he is up to no good. (see the video at the end of this post to see what he was up to)
the gang
I don't usually post pics of me, but I look pretty happy in this one - I am not very photogenic I always seem to loose my smile when the picture is snapped.
My sweet flower child - I thought she looked to cute with a flower in her hair.
Brotherly loving. Ryan sure loves his little sister.
I think she loves him too!

Just thought I'd throw in this pic of the family of geese at the pond. The goslings are too cute.



1 comment:

Tan Family said...

What a precious picture of the baby with the flower! Beautiful day with your family. You do look happy in your picture. :) Must be all that wonderful parenting you are doing!