Friday, May 29, 2009

A sweet smile

We are so happy to see this sweet smile. It comes more often these days as Adeline has been awake and alert a few times a day. The first 6 weeks there was more of this :
We thought she showed signs of colic. After eliminating dairy and gassy veggies from my diet, giving her infant gas drops , and a few visits to the chiropractor has helped her out tremendously. She is not as fussy as before and we now have sweet moments together. She even is a bit easier to cam down when crying. I know she has trouble still with gas , I am trying everything I can to help her. it has been a tough road for us , but I know it will get better and I cherish the smiles - every last one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, Julie! Doesn't it just melt your heart! So innocent. Good point of view my friend....it reminds me of the mantra "This too will pass"
Happy Mothering!