Ahhh the garden! I did not think that we would have this year, what with me not be able to do much with my sweet baby on me 2o hours a day. My wonderful husband, stepped in and got the garden ready. It started simple, with him and Ryan looking for worms then he began wedding and getting the soil ready. Hurray, I am very excited to have a garden this year.
getting it ready:

All turned, weeded and ready for planting.

The finished garden! We went today to the local flower stand for the vegetable plants, plus a few seeds. We have :
2 kinds of lettuce
celery
basil
red peppers
beans
carrots
spinach
tomatoes
plus we planted some sunflowers and morning glories. Happy growing !

For the holiday yesterday we had our neighbor down the road over for a simple bbq. It was nice to sit and chat with them and she brought the best salad - yumm.
The slip n slide was a big hit, plus they played an exciting game of baseball in the backyard.

finally a picture of my 14 year old.! I have to wait till he is distracted in order to get a picture of him. I am glad to see that he still enjoys a $5.oo slip and slip!
1 comment:
Oh I am so happy you were able to do the garden - such a heart of the home and I know you would be missing it ;-) Didn't recognize Sage with the new haircut and being 14 and all.
Post a Comment