We spent the last couple weeks of summer just hanging out around Cheshire. Sage started 7th grade last Thursday and loves it so far! The first day was tough getting up and helping him get ready to be at the bus by 7:20 am!! His dad got up with him to make his breakfast, when I came down a bit later I found him making a big plate of bacon for his breafast! He said we had nothing else so with alittle improvising I made french toast using applesauce and milk. It was pretty good. But he made it with time to spare - fortunatly the bus stop isright across the street from our house.
Ryan and I start our Waldorf K/1st grade lessons on Tuesday - I will let you know how that goes.
We started off our labor day weekend by roasting hotdogs over the fire pit and then Ryan pulled out his guitar and sang to us . IT was a nice evening.
This one is for Grandpa - Ryan finally played and sang "Grandma's Feather Bed" .
3 comments:
We're easing into the end of summer here as well. Although if getting quite fallish all of a sudden!
looks like you're having a nice holiday weekend-we are too!
Ryan is doing great with his guitar. Maybe he can sing a song for Emily at Christmas. We are doing good here. Emily is really walking and moving now. She is getting so big. School for me is going good. I am finally getting the kids into routines. I can't believe Sage is in 7th grade. He is getting so big. I know he will do great.
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
Post a Comment