After our 2 week stay in Florida, Tony flew in and the next day the whole crew including my parents went up to Atlanta to visit family for a couple of days. We stayed with my Aunt Sherrie (my Dad's sister) and had a very nice time. Thank you Aunt Sherrie and Uncle Mike.
Unfortunalty I ended up with one of my muscle spasms while I was there and It did not go away until 4 days later! I did my best to work through it and enjoy my vacation!
The family in her garden:

Cousin Davis and Cousin Ella: This was the first time I was able to see Ella - she is such a cutie and Davis is great.

Here are My boys plus my cousin Jimmy's and his wife Cheryl's boys! They had a wonderful time playing together.

At Aunt Sherries house Sage got to drive their tractor around

check out this cool sled on wheels. It belonged to my Uncle Mike when he was akid.

Here he is showing Sage how to use it

and now it is Sage's turn. I don't think he is having any fun do you? Although the next day he tried to run his Grandpa over and ended up scraping up his hand pretty good. Karma !

3 generations of guitar players : my Dad, his nephew(my cousin) and Ryan! It was such fun to hang out while they played. This was also the first time i got to see Johnny play. He is kinda like Ryan, he wont play in front of people by himself.

The videos :
It is great being around family! We sure miss them being so far in Connecticut. I treasure the time that we are abe to see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment