
After our trip to Florida we were inspired to create a new summer table. We used the shells we collected at the beach and created our own oasis right in our home complete with mermaids, an orca whale and a gnome on an adventure. Sage made the Orca whale - isn't it fantastic!

I have to admit, I am very proud of the mermaids I needle felted. I am now working on one for my store.

Ryan made this fish and we turned it into a mobile. It is hard to see, but there are shells up above the fish.
2 comments:
When he finishes that project, send him down to NC. I have a BUNCH of stuff my gremlins have beaten up and torn apart that needs to be fixed. Does he know how to get crayon out of a VCR?
Your email was dumped into my spam box by mistake.
Dumb mailbots!
Love the blog.
Give your boys hugs from your NC fam.
Oops...
wrong post!
I meant the Ryan fixer upper post.
Post a Comment