Last night we had our 2nd Full Moon Tea Party. It is a tradition I have started last month and plan to carry on each full moon. Ryan and I make our sleepy time tea and then he invites his daddy and Sage to come. We set up chairs in the yard and sit around drinking tea and talking. ( well Ryan and I drink tea)
Last month we had a fire in the fire pit and Ryan and I set up the tent and camped out in the backyard. This month I was not prepared for the full moon so we only had tea and sat around and imaginary fire. We didnt camp out either : ( - Next month though!
Im looking forward to a full moon tea party when the days get shorter and we can hopefully actually sit under a full moon! Next Time I will take pictures.
2 comments:
I like your tradition. Hopefully you can keep it up. Maybe Tony and Sage would like Sasafrass tea.
Post a Comment