Ryan and I cleaned, rearranged and organized his playroom to get ready for the start of our new school season next week. I even took our Ikea table and cut down the legs so it would be his size. He loves it - he has been sitting and working on lessons every morning. Ryan has found his own rythm it seems. Sometimes I forget to slow down and watch his rythm. It helps when your homeschooling to make sure the enviroment matches your childs temperment. Ryan has such an imagination - he would be lost w/out the natural open play enviroment.
Enjoy the pictures of our playroom - my favorite place in the house!
7 comments:
Wow! That is amazing!! It does look like a fun place to hang out.
I absolutely love the mobile! I want to make one.
Thanks Pam!!!If you would like I can sen you the directions on how to make the mobile - it is very easy. I can also tell you where to get the wool for it. Id be happy to make one for you - but I also know how fun and rewarding it is to make something for your children.
I'd love to know how, that would be awesome!
That is an amazing room! It's just gorgeous!
Thank you Rebecca!! I love reading your blog, it is very inspiring!
Post a Comment