A few days ago I had mentioned to Tony that I would really like to go to the UU church here in WA. When we first moved to August, GA and did not know anyone, it really helped us to get out and make some friends and become a part of the community. We are not religious , but I have become more spiritual as I mature (get old -ha) and the UU is welcoming to all - some might call it a hippy church : ) and most of their services resonate well with me. So this morning we went to our first service here in Wa. I spent the morning with Adeline in the preschool room to get her used to it so I missed the service but Tony said I would of liked it - they talked alot about nature and how the earth is preparing for a long winter sleep - ya know connecting to nature and all -lol. Ryan went to his Religious class and they made ceremonial Native American necklaces.Im not sure what else they did, but I am sure it was great. I love that the UU teaches all religions and that one is not the right one , but that we need to be accepting of all - peace and love : )
After we got home, changed and had lunch , RYan and I went on a bike ride on the North Bend trail right by our house. It was such a pretty sunny day! I was so happy to get out in it.




No comments:
Post a Comment