All 5 of these are Ryan's. I bought a pack of shirts for him when I noticed that just about every shirt he put on had stains on it. Hopefully this will hold him of a few months. I love how different each one came out.
These are mine and I love them. The one one the left I used the mirror image technique and I used the pleated technique for the other one.
Adeline made these all by herself! Of course I put the rubber bands on but she told me exactly how she wanted each one. The one on the left is the scrunchie technique and the dress she wanted a spiral. She put the dye on herself though and was so neat with it - I was impressed!
Sage tried out the mirror image on his and it came out pretty cool. He says it looks like rib cages : )
Tony worked very hard on his since in past years he has never liked the ones he made. I think it came out awesome!
I also used the left over dye to dye some wool yarn. I love the purple/blue combo that came out. What shall I knit now : )
1 comment:
Love Tie Dye Day :) Looks like your brood will be very colorful!
Post a Comment