Well Yesterday my little baby turned 2! It seems like forever ago that she was born at home in our little house in CT.
We celebrated not once, not twice but three times!!!
First we celebrated with our cousins who were visiting for the week. Tony and I made a delicious carrot cake!
I gave her the fishing game I made for her that day. It was a big hit with her and all the kids! My mom gave her the cutest pair of shorts and floppy hat. I dont have a pic yet - but I will!!Friday morning we celebrated with ice cream for breakfast , crossed the rainbow bridge with big bro Ryan on the other side to give her a hug
and some more homemade goodies
Tony designed this card for her based on the book they like to read together with a squeaky duck at the end.
Ryan made this cute pillow using the owl fabric she loves!
This is the magnetic fishing game I made. I had so much fun dyeing the wool (as if you did not know I love doing that stuff! )
Sage made her this cute knitted hat. Great job Sage!
Then we had a small family bday dinner with Grandma and Grandpa
and Ice cream with strawberries for dessert - you can never blow out to many candles!
Grandmom and Grandpa gave Adeline this super cute wooden outdoor playhouse and came over and put it together for her. Look at all those pieces. They started about 7 and finished about 10 that night using flashlights to finish it up! That is dedication to make sure one sweet little 2 year old get her playhouse!
TaDA! Adeline had to wait till morning to see the finished house - but she was super excited and so was Ryan who just could not wait to "move in"! What fun they will have

Hello - wanna come play : )

Ryan made this cute pillow using the owl fabric she loves!
No comments:
Post a Comment